I offer a wide range of talks and workshops to groups and organisations. If you would like to invite me to speak, please contact me at email@example.com. I would love to hear from you.
As a workshop facilitator for thirty years I can tailor my approach to any audience. All titles can be delivered as a talk. Those marked * can be delivered either as a talk or day long workshop .
- ITIA – The secrets of awakening your Inner Power. *
- Men and Women – Are We Really From Different Planets? Did John Gray have a point?
- Love is a Many Splendoured Thing – the many different meanings of ‘love’ *
- Creating Confidence – a practical guide based on my own experiences. *
- Self-Coaching – How to be Your Own Life Coach. My tried and tested approach explained. *
- The Truth Behind the Law of Attraction – is it all its cracked up to be, or is there more to it?
- Think and Grow Rich – an exploration of Dr Napolean Hill’s classic work. *
- Find Your Life Purpose. *
- The Troublesome Ego and how to let go.
- Let Go of Anger – understand how anger arises and how to release it. *
- Overcoming Aspergers – a practical guide based on my own story.
- Stress-Proofing for Health and Success – essential skills for coping with modern life. *
- How to Cultivate Happiness – letting go of thoughts that make us unhappy. *
- Meditate and Be Mindful – practical mindfulness and meditation techniques. *
- Everyday Practical Spirituality. *
- Creative Intelligence – the Intelligent Energy that Permeates Everything.
- Dying to Find Out – a review of beliefs and the reality of the afterlife.
- Lessons in Truth – Emily Cady’s spiritual classic brought to life. *
- 12 Keys to Spiritual Awareness. *
- How to Let God Help You – how to align yourself with the Universe for health, happiness and success. *
- Who are you? The evidence that we are not just a brain and a body, but 99.99% empty space!
- Affirmative Prayer – what it is and how it differs from traditional ideas about prayer. *
- What Is Consciousness? A review.
- Beliefs, Knowings and the True Character of Faith.
- Is Christianity a Gateway or Barrier to realising your Spirituality. *
- John the Baptist and the Carpenter from Nazareth. Without John, would there have been a Jesus?
- 10 Great Teachings of the Master * – emphasis on how to apply them in daily life
- Merry Christmas Everybody! The truth behind the Christmas stories.
- The Easter Stories – Fact or Fiction?
Health, Healing and Wholeness
- Energy Medicine – theory, practice and new approaches.
- Self-Hypnosis – a powerful tool for personal transformation (including practical techniques) *
- The 7 levels of Healing Consciousness – how our consciousness affects our ability to heal and be healed. *
- Five Things Your Body Needs for Physical and Mental Well-being – we all know the first four, but what is the fifth?
- Does Your Body Speak Your Mind? Can we really diagnose mental and emotional states from our physical state?
- Phineas Parkhurst Quimby – A Pioneer of Mind-Body Healing. A portrait of the 19th Century’s greatest (but hardly known) healer.
- Relaxation Techniques – The Key to Good Health and Stress-Free Living*
- Why TENS and PEMF are Merely a Start – why 20th Century energetic medicine is already out of date.
Train the Trainer
- An Introduction to Teaching Adults – a one day workshop for anyone who wants to teach. *
- Teaching Techniques for Beginners – participative and student-centered methods for new teachers. *
What previous participants have written
I liked the relaxed yet professional attitude in which the information was presented and the way the material was presented to achieve maximum outcome. (E. M., London, January 2015)
Clear and informative, easy to understand. David was obviously speaking from years of experience. We were given many tools to take away to use in various aspects of my work as a teacher and minister. (KM, London, January 2015)
I have learnt so much over the last few weeks. I can say hand on heart that you have been the single most inspirational person with regards to my confidence and personal development. I cannot thank you enough for all the help you have given me. (JH, Bournemouth, March 2013)
On behalf of all the students on the course, I would like to record our sincere appreciation of David’s skill and professionalism. We consider it well worth the fee. (JAE, Bournemouth, April 2012)
You have given me the tools to start living life to the full. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. (JR, Broadstone, March 2009)
I feel good about the course, and how it was presented by David. I feel much better about myself and have learned a great deal about self-awareness, my own capabilities and self-worth. I’m now ready to take on what the world has to offer in all its wonder. (MC, London, March 2006)
I cannot thank you enough… You can share my testimonies with your group so that they can see that the work you do is so far reaching. (SN, Johannesburg, South Africa, Nov 2005)